The 5th American TCM Congress
The 3rd Annual Symposium by UCLA Center for East-West Medicine: Outlook of TCM in the US Healthcare System
Continuing Education Credits
The conference will provide 16 NCCAOM PDAs and meet state requirements (CA, etc) for CEUs
1.Classic and traditional Chinese medicine
2.Acupuncture and manipulation
3. TCM Oncology Forum
4. Pain Management
Prof. Guoqiang Mei, China's National TCM Master, Hubei TCM University
Prof. Ka-Kit Hui, Director, UCLA Health System Center for East West Medicine
American Traditional Chinese Medicine Association (ATCMA)
American Association of Traditional Chinese Medicine Alumni (TCMAAA)
UCLA Health System Center for East West Medicine
Hubei University of Traditional Chinese Medicine American Alumni Association
American Association of Acupuncture and Oriental Medicine (AAAOM)
October 5th-6th, 2019
Hyatt Regency Los Angeles International Airport
6225 West Century Boulevard
Los Angeles, California, United States, 90045
Congress Discount Rate：$155.00, reservations available before 09/09/2019.
Discount rate rooms are limited, and not guaranteed, even if booked before the deadline (09/09/2019). Please book your room as early as possible.
If you need an invitation letter to attend this Congress, please specify your requirements for an invitation letter at the time of registration. Also, please provide contact information (email, phone number and WeChat). Once the registration letter fee and letter request are received, we will contact you.
If you are an international participant who needs an invitation letter for visa application, please specify your requirements for an invitation letter at the time of registration and email to Jennifer Sun (firstname.lastname@example.org). Also, please provide contact information (last and first name on your passport, title, company name and detail work address including street name, city, country and zip code). Once the registration fee, the signed no overstay agreement, and invitation letter request are received, we will contact you.
Chinese to English
- $400.00/2 days
- Early Bird Special (Register before 03/31/2019, 20% off):
- Non-member：$320.00/2 days，
- Member：$300.00/2 days，
One table of exhibit space: $1200.00
Sponsorship Fee: $200.00 discount, early bird $1000.00 before the end of March 31, 2019
P.S. Selection is based on “first come first served”
Interested exhibitors please contact Shu Jian at
If you are an international participant who needs an invitation letter for visa application, please specify your requirements for an invitation letter at the time of registration. Also, please provide contact information and WeChat address. Once the registration fee, the signed no overstay agreement, and invitation letter requests are received, we will contact you.
· One month in advance of the conference - full refund;
· Less than one month - no refund;
· (All refunds are subject to a fee of $ 100.00 - including money wiring transfer, check payments and website payments)
1. Check: make check to ATCMA; send check to Ding Acupuncture Herb Center. (address: 1139 Raritan Rd Suite 103, Clark, NJ 07066); put reason, last and first name on the check memo.
2. PayPal or Credit Card
3. (1) Bank transfer to: American TCM Association Corporation;
Account number: 229055911556
(2) International wires are the followings:
Call for Papers and Paper Requirements
Scope of Paper Topics: Papers related to traditional Chinese medicine education, research, clinical experience, health, integration of traditional Chinese and western medicine, traditional Chinese medicine legislation are all welcome; papers on subjects related to the themes of the Conference (acupuncture and manipulation, Classic and traditional Chinese medicine, TCM Oncology etc.) are preferred for compilation into the conference report
· Front page should include the followings: paper title, author's name, address and 300-word abstracts in Chinese or English.
· Word document format.
· Attach and email paper to: email@example.com. Use “annual meeting papers-author name" as the subject of email, and include author's name, mailing address, and telephone number in message content.
· Deadline: Papers submitted before August 31, 2019 may be accepted into conference article compilation
Annual Meeting Organizing Committee
Chair: Haihe Tian 田海河 (ATCMA President)
Committee Chair: Hui Wei 魏辉 (ATCMA Vice President, CEO)
Committee Vice-Chair: Jipu Wen 闻集普 (TCMAAA Vice President/Hubei University of TCM American Alumni Association President)
Weijun Zhang 张卫军(Adjunct Assistant Professor in the Division of General Internal Medicine & Health Services Research at the UCLA Department of Medicine)
Deguang He 贺德广 (TCMAAA Vice President)
Planning Committee Members